A Multi-center, Uncontrolled, Open-label, Evaluation of Lamotrigine Monotherapy in Newly Diagnosed Epilepsy or Recurrent Epilepsy (Currently Untreated).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lamotrigine (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Generalised seizures; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 65 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.