Phase 1/2 Safety and Feasibility of Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel in Combination With LDE-225 as Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients With Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sonidegib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 23 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.