Open-label Study to Assess Hospitalization Rates in Adult Schizophrenic Patients Treated With Oral Antipsychotics for 6 Months and IM Depot Aripiprazole for 6 Months, Respectively, in a Naturalistic Community Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Antipsychotics
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARRIVE-US
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 21 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 07 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History