An Open-Label, Multicenter Phase 1b/2 Study of E7050 in Combination With E7080 in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours (Dose Escalation) and in Subjects With Recurrent Glioblastoma or Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma After Prior Systemic Therapy (Expansion Cohort and Phase 2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golvatinib (Primary) ; Lenvatinib (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Malignant melanoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 02 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed to 1 Dec 2016.
- 21 Nov 2014 Results presented at the 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
- 18 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History