A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose, Phase 2 Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 17 Weeks of Weekly Injections of CJC-1134-PC in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on Metformin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Albenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Mar 2012 Actual patient number is 74 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.