Evaluation of the XIENCE PRIME LL and XIENCE Nano Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent Coronary Stents, Performance, and Technique in Chronic Total Occlusions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPERT CTO
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2017 Results assessing long-term safety and efficacy of everolimus eluting stents (EES) for chronic total occlusion (CTO) revascularization, were presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated