A Feasibility and Toxicity Study of a Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) Secreting Allogeneic Melanoma Vaccine Administered Alone or in Combination With Cyclophosphamide in Subjects With Surgically Resected At-Risk Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tumour cell vaccine-GVAX (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.