A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Study Of Lurasidone For The Maintenance Treatment Of Subjects With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Dec 2016 Results of a post hoc analysis of data from this trial will be presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ACNP), according to a Sunovion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Jan 2014 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT record: 2011-001711-31).
- 27 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01435928).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History