A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Analgesic Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous N1539 in Subjects After Abdominal Laparoscopic Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac; Meloxicam
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Apr 2018 According to a Recro Pharma media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 43rd Annual Regional Anesthesiology and Acute Pain Medicine Meeting co-hosted by the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA).
- 12 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.