A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Single Dose Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Glulisine on Cognitive Function and Memory in Individuals Diagnosed With Probable Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease/Intranasal Insulin Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glulisine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference .
- 15 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Mar 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.