A Phase 2, Multicenter, Double- Blind, Parallel-group, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Forced-dose Titration, Dose-ranging Efficacy and Safety Study of SPD489 in Combination With an Antidepressant in the Treatment of Adults With Major Depressive Disorder With Inadequate Response to Prospective Treatment With an Antidepressant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Antidepressants
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPD489-209
- Sponsors Shire
- 11 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.