A Phase II Study in Adults With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving TNF-alpha-inhibitor Therapy to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of Trivalent Inactivated Vaccine (TIV) and High Dose Trivalent Inactivated Vaccine (High-Dose TIV) Administered at Two Dosage Levels.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from May 2012 to Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.