A Randomized, Single Blind, Placebo-controlled, Single Ascending Dose/Repeat Dose Cohort Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Immunogenicity of GSK1223249 in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Aug 2012 Drug name changed from GSK-1223249 to ozanezumab
- 11 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2012 Actual patients number is 3 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.