A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo Controlled Multi-centre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate Inhalation Powder and Fluticasone Propionate Inhalation Powder in the Treatment of Asthma in Adults and Adolescents Not Currently Treated With Inhaled Corticosteroids.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has not been met according to results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 330 to 351, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History