A Phase III (Phase IV Program) Open-Label, Multicenter Clinical Trial in Thailand to Study the Effect of MK-217A/Alendronate Sodium 70-mg/Vitamin D3 5600 IU Combination Tablet (Fosamax Plus 70/5600) for 6 Months on 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Levels in the Treatment of Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women and Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alendronic acid/colecalciferol (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jan 2013 Actual end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.