A Phase I, Single Dose, Parallel-Group Study To Evaluate The Pharmacokinetics Of Crizotinib (PF-02341066) In Subjects With Impaired Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Study 1020
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Dec 2016 Results assessing effects of varying degrees of renal impairment on crizotinib pharmacokinetics from PROFILE 1001, PROFILE 1005 and Study 1020 trials published in the Clinical Drug Investigation
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.