A Randomized Phase II Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of recMAGE-A3+AS15 ASCI With or Without Poly IC:LC in Patients With Resected MAGE-A3 Positive, Stage IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs MAGE-A3 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2019 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 10 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.