Multicentre, double-blind, randomised, placebo controlled study to determine the efficacy and tolerability of OXN PR for the treatment of severe Parkinson's disease associated pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 20 Oct 2015 Results published in Mundipharma media release.
- 20 Oct 2015 Primary endpoint has not been met, as per Mundipharma media release.
- 23 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 1st Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History