A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Arm Study of SAR302503 in Patients with Intermediate-2 or High-Risk Primary Myelofibrosis, Post-Polycythemia Vera Myelofibrosis, or Post-Essential Thrombocythemia Myelofibrosis with Splenomegaly
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fedratinib (Primary)
- Indications Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms JAKARTA
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi Oncology
- 09 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from Mar 2016 to Mar 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Primary analysis presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Symptom burden and health-related quality-of-life outcomes presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History