Preliminary study of selective estrogen modulators (SERMs) combined with maximum androgen blockade for metastatic prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raloxifene (Primary) ; Toremifene (Primary) ; Antiandrogens
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per the results published in the BMC Cancer.
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from not stated to recruiting.