A one-year trial evaluating the efficacy and safety of the ALK house dust mite allergy immunotherapy tablet in adult subjects with house dust mite allergic rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy-ALK Abello (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MERIT
- Sponsors ALK-Abello
- 31 Aug 2015 According to an ALK-Abello media release, the company has obtained approval for the house dust mite sublingual allergy immunotherapy tablet (HDM-SLIT) against allergic rhinitis and allergic asthma in 11 European countries.
- 09 Feb 2015 According to an ALK-Abello media release, ALK's regulatory filing for HDM SLIT-tablet have been accepted for review by the European health authorities; approval is expected in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- 09 Jun 2014 Results from this trial were presented at the 2014 Annual Congress of the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), according to the ALK-Abello media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History