A phase IV, open, non-randomized, multicentre study to assess the reactogenicity and immunogenicity of a booster dose of GSK Biologicals' combined reduced-antigen-content diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis vaccine dTpa (Boostrix) when administered in healthy adult subjects, after previous booster vaccination with dTpa in study 263855/029 (dTpa-029).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 16 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 30 Sep 2011 New trial record