Long-term, Prospective, Observational, Multinational, Parallel-cohort Study Monitoring Safety in Patients With MS Newly Started With Fingolimod Once Daily or Treated With Another Approved Disease-modifying Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PASSAGE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 21 Feb 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 3600 to 3620.
- 28 Oct 2017 Results assessing efficacy of fingolimod in RRMS patients who switched from first-line oral DMTs vs patients who switched directly from injectable DMTs using data from PASSAGE and PANGAEA trials presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 03 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 28 Nov 2022.