AN OPEN LABEL PHASE II STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF INDUCTION AND CONSOLIDATION THERAPY WITH NILOTINIB IN COMBINATION WITH CHEMOTHERAPY IN PATIENTS AGED 55 YEARS AND OVER WITH PHILADELPHIA CHROMOSOME POSITIVE (PH+ OR BCR-ABL+) ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA (ALL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Nov 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.