A Multicenter, Open Label, Non-comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety of Entocort EC for the Treatment of Crohn's Disease in Paediatric Subjects Aged 5 to 17 Years, Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary) ; Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Perrigo
- 20 Oct 2014 The patient number is given as 110 in Eudra and 126 in CT.gov; retained as CT.gov because it was greater than Eudra.
- 01 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.