An Exploratory Phase 1 Study to Assess the Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Clinical Activity of ON 01910.Na Capsules Administered Orally as Escalating Single and Multiple Doses Twice a Day up to 14 Days of a 21-Day Cycle in Patients with Refractory Intermediate-1, Intermediate-2, or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rigosertib (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Onconova Therapeutics
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centres and investigators identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2011 to Oct 2011 as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 27 Oct 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.