A National, Prospective Cohort to Document the Effectiveness of One BoNT-A Injection Cycle Based on Attainment of Individual Person-centred Goals in Adult Subjects Suffering From Lower Limb Spasticity Following Stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VALGAS
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 31 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Elena Hernandez) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.