Clofarabine Plus Low-Dose Cytarabine for the Treatment of Patients With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Who Have Been Relapsing After, or Are Refractory to, Hypomethylator Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 18 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.