A Dose Block-randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Single or Multiple Dosing, Dose-escalation Clinical Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Characteristics of MB12066 in Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beta lapachone (Primary)
- Indications Macular degeneration; Metabolic syndrome; Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease; Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Dec 2017 Mazence Inc changed its name to KT&G Life Sciences in March 2012.
- 22 Mar 2014 Results from the multiple dose groups presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 17 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2011 to April 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History