Study STF115287, a Clinical Confirmation Study of GSK2585823 (Clindamycin 1%-Benzoyl Peroxide 3% Gel) in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris in Japanese Subjects. - A Multicenter, Randomized, Single-blind, Active-controlled, Parallel-group Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin; Clindamycin
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.