An Open-Label Dose Escalation Study of PF-04523655 (Stratum I) Combined With a Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Multi-Center, Controlled Study (Stratum II) Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of PF-04523655 Alone and in Combination With Ranibizumab Versus Ranibizumab Alone in Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4523655 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MATISSE
- Sponsors Quark Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 11680)