Efficacy and safety of agomelatine (25 mg/day with potential blinded adjustment at 50 mg/day) for 12 weeks in non-depressed out-patients with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. A 12-week randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, with paroxetine (20 mg/day with potential progressive blinded adjustment to 40 mg/day) as validator, 3-arm parallel groups, international multicenter study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Agomelatine (Primary) ; Paroxetine
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Oct 2011 New trial record