Multicenter phase II study of adding bevacizumab to oral S-1 therapy in advanced colorectal cancer who have failed prior oxaliplatin and irinotecan-based therapies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results evaluating the efficacy and safety of oral S-1 plus bevacizumab therapy in advanced colorectal cancer patients presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 14 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.