A Phase II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center, Controlled Study of a Trivalent Group B Streptococcus Vaccine in Healthy Pregnant Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Streptococcal B vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Streptococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 25 Jan 2018 Results exploratory study assessing reactogenicity and immune response induced by the streptococcal B vaccine in healthy pregnant women, were published in the Journal of Infection.
- 01 Feb 2016 Results published in the Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.