Combination of Lenalidomide and Rituximab in Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (CLL-SLL) as Initial Treatment or Subsequent Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 22 Jan 2018 Results (n=288) assessing clinical implications of cancer gene mutations in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia by taking data of this and other four studies, published in the Blood.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019.