A Longitudinal Observational Cohort Study to Assess Sustained Immunogenicity up to 48 Months to Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Among HIV-infected Girls and Boys Age 9-14 Years in Kenya.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.