A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of Oral OPC-34712 as Adjunctive Therapy in Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 20 May 2015 Pooled long term tolerability analysis, results presented at the 168th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.