A randomised, double blind, multi-centre, placebo controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of methoxyflurane (Penthrox(TM)) for the treatment of acute pain in patients presenting to an Emergency Department with minor trauma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Methoxyflurane (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP!
- Sponsors Medical Developments International
- 27 Aug 2016 Results of subgroup analysis (adult subgroup) published in the Advances in Therapy
- 17 Jun 2015 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrial.gov: US National Institutes of Health)
- 20 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.