Prospective, Non-interventional, Non-randomised, Open-label, Adult Study to Assess the Long Term Biological Therapeutic Response to Alipogene Tiparvovec in Lipoprotein Lipase Deficiency (LPLD) and Comparing Postprandial Chylomicron Metabolism Following a Radiolabeled Meal in LPLD Subjects Previously Treated With Alipogene Tiparvovec (Studies CT-AMT-011-01 or -02) to Untreated LPLD Subjects (Study PREPARATION-02) and to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alipogene tiparvovec (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type I
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- 27 Mar 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2013) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.