A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single-Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneously Administered SAR236553 in Japanese Healthy Male Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2017 Results of a pooled target mediated drug disposition population pharmacokinetics analysis of Alirocumab from this and 12 other studies (n=2870), published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics.
- 01 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.