A Phase 2 Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of MEDI8968 in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 8968 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRING
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Dec 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.