A Phase 3 Evaluation of BMS-790052 in Combination With Peg-Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 4
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMMAND-4; COMMAND4
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.