A Phase I, Open-label, Randomized, Two Way Crossover Pharmacokinetic Study Comparing the Bioavailability of Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) After 5 Days Repeated Once Daily Administration of a Fixed Dose Combination Capsule of ASA 81 mg/Esomeprazole 20 mg and ASA 80 mg (European Aspirin Reference Product).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/esomeprazole
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 09 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.