A Multicentre, Double-blind, Randomised Parallel Group, Placebo- controlled Study of the Effect of long-term treatment with Sativex on Cognitive Function and Mood of Patients with Spasticity due to Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis; Muscle spasticity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Oct 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Oct 2013 Results have been presented at the 29th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS) according to a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Aug 2013 Top-line results were reported in a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History