Veliparib (ABT888) Monotherapy for Patients with BRCA germline mutation and Platinum-Resistant or Partially Platinum-Sensitive Relapse of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Veli-BRCA
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=32) assessing if methylated HOXA9 at baseline before initiation of single agent PARPi treatment could predict treatment efficacy in OC patients with platinum resistant or intermediate resistant relapse presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy of veliparib monotherapy, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.