Double-blind, placebo controlled study to investigate the dose response of an allergoid preparation of Phleum pratense in adult patients with IgE mediated allergic Rhinitis / Rhinoconjunctivitis with or without controlled bronchial Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 200 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Oct 2011 New trial record