A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study Comparing Siltuximab Plus Best Supportive Care to Placebo Plus Best Supportive Care in Anemic Subjects with International Prognostic Scoring System Low- or Intermediate-1-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 03 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; 12-057).
- 14 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 26 Aug 2012 to 30 Nov 2013, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.