A Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of Six Weeks of Treatment With Nasal Spray (NS) ZT-034, Compared to Subcutaneous (SC) Forteo and Placebo, on Bone Formation, as Assessed by Stimulation of Serum P1NP Levels in Postmenopausal Women With Low Bone Mass
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide; Teriparatide
- Indications Metabolic bone diseases; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2012 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT01604057.
- 02 May 2012 Results are expected in July 2012 according to an Azelon Pharmaceuticals media release.