A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study To Compare The Efficacy And Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Versus Placebo In Subjects With Transufsion-Dependent Anemia Due to IPSS Low Or Imtermidate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes Without Deletion 5Q(31) And Unresponsive Or Refractory To Erthropoiesis-Stimulating Agents
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MDS-005
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Aug 2018 This trial has been completed Belgium (End date: 2018-05-09).
- 24 Jul 2018 This trial has been completed Poland (End date: 2018-05-09).
- 21 Jun 2018 This trial has been completed Austria (End date: 2018-05-09).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History