A Randomized, Controlled, Parallel Group, Patient-blinded, Single-center, Phase I Pilot Study to Assess Tolerability and Safety of Repeated Subcutaneous Administration of Two Doses of AFFITOPE PD01A Formulated With Adjuvant to Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Affitope PD01 (Primary) ; Aluminium oxide
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; First in man
- Sponsors AFFiRiS
- 31 Jul 2014 Results published in an AFFiRiS media release.
- 31 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint (Tolerability/Safety) has been met, according to an AFFiRiS media release.
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History